The safety of our people is our first priority.
UPDATED: 06/07, 5:30 p CT
Due to recent weather conditions announced by the National Weather Service, below is a list of operational updates for our local bottler markets in the path of Tropical Storm Cristobal. You can also call the employee awareness hotline for this information.
The list pertains to the areas having been affected, or potentially affected, by severe weather conditions associated with Tropical Storm Cristobal. Locations, facilities, or departments NOT on the list are under standard operating schedules.
Baton Rouge – Sales & Production / Monday 6/8
- Employees who normally start earlier than 7:00 a.m. should plan to report to work at 7:00 a.m.
- Drivers, Merchandisers and Sales Supervisors will not start prior to 7 a.m.
New Orleans – Sales & Production
- Sales – Delayed start times for Monday, June 8. The start time for the distribution team will be 6am; the remainder of the sales team will start between 8am-9am, depending on the weather on your route.
- Production – Due to the current weather advisories, the production lines will not run today, Sunday, June 7 or Monday, June 8. Support teams should contact their immediate supervisor for specific scheduling.
Lafayette & New Iberia, LA
- All drivers, except Full Service, are to report at 7AM. Full Service Drivers report at 7:30AM.
- Sales Supervisors begin their routes at 7AM.
- Merchandisers report to their first store at 7AM.
- Warehouse (Day Crew plus Over the Road Drivers) report time is 7:00 a.m.
- Warehouse (Night Crew) report time is 4PM
- Service Department (Cooler and Equipment) should report at the normal reporting time.
- Office Staff should report at the normal reporting time.
Gulfport and Hattiesburg, MS
- Delayed start time of 7:00 a.m. on Monday, June 8.
- Delayed start time of 6:00 a.m. on Monday, June 8.
When available, additional updates will be posted.