The Cullman Coca-Cola Sales Center, founded in 1913, was originally located in downtown Cullman. Years later, the distribution center was moved to the north part of town in Cullman, then was relocated to Good Hope. It was in 1975, that we moved to our current location 1145 County Road 437.
Today, Cullman Coca-Cola, a division of Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc., headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, continues to distribute our products under exclusive franchise agreements with The Coca-Cola Company and other beverage franchise companies.
Cullman Coca-Cola and our 19 + employees are proud to serve the Blount, Cullman, edge of Southern Morgan and Winston counties and support many civic and charitable organizations in our communities.