Founded in 1907, McComb Coca-Cola was originally located in the Heindenrich Building on Railroad Boulevard. In 1910, McComb Coca-Cola joined Crawford Johnson & Company, Inc., now known as Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc., headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.
In 1925, and for the next 25 years, bottling and distribution operations would continue from a new building on Canal Street next to Studebaker Motor Company. In 1949, McComb Coca-Cola Bottling Company would again move into a new facility located at 310 Presley Blvd. in McComb, Mississippi, from which we continue to distribute refreshing Coca-Cola products today.
In 1985, McComb Coca-Cola’s franchise territory expanded to include the areas formerly under Louisiana’s Bogalusa Coca-Cola Bottling Company.
Today, McComb Coca-Cola and its 62+ employees are proud to support our customers, consumers, and many civic and charitable organizations serving our communities.