We’re more than a business. We’re a part of the local community where we live, work, and serve.
For over 100 years across our southeastern footprint, we’ve been an integral part of our local communities through volunteerism, financial and in-kind support, and building relationships and networks that target positive progress, and more.
Simply put, collectlively with businesses and fellow community members, we can make positive differences in our communities.
“Our Community Giving Guidelines” better enable our company, and our local bottlers across the Southeast, to support our communities responsibly and make the greatest impact for long-term positive change.
Before accessing the form to request support, please read “Our Community Giving Guidelines” below and provide the necessary confirmation by checking the box.
Our Community Giving Guidelines
We support organizations and institutions that match our charitable giving strategies and positively impact our communities. Our strategic focus areas are Education and Youth Development, Empowerment and Environment. We give in many ways: through monetary contributions, product and in-kind donations, sponsorships, volunteer support, and community advocacy.
We are pleased to offer to bona fide 501(c) (3) organizations one free case of Coca-Cola product for each case of purchased product in accordance with our Community Giving Guidelines. Types of events that UNITED supports may include community volunteer projects, youth education and development activities, and nonprofit runs/walks that encourage citizen engagement.
Criteria for organizations and initiatives we MAY support are those that …
- Located within UNITED’s operating areas
- 501(c)(3) IRS tax-exempt organization
- Align with our charitable giving strategies, guidelines and focus areas
- Respond to local community needs
- Provide opportunities for employee engagement
- Encourage collaboration among numerous community stakeholders
We’re NOT able to fund or support …
- Family Reunions
- Religious organizations and endeavors
- Fraternities and Sororities
- Activities that do not align with our giving guidelines
- For-profit organizations
- Political, legislative or lobbying organizations
- Organizations that do not have tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue
It is recommended that requests for monetary donations be made by August for the following year, to meet budgeting timelines.
Requests for In-kind donations should be made at least 4 weeks in advance of the scheduled event.
To apply for a donation, please check the box acknowledging you have read and understand our “Our Community Giving Guidelines”.