At Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, serving our communities is one of our core priorities. We consider our local communities – along with our associates, customers and consumers – a part of our Coca-Cola UNITED family.
For more than a century, we have proudly supported hundreds of civic and charitable organizations that have helped to positively impact the lives of their citizens. We believe that our business can only prosper if the communities where we live, work and serve are strong and vibrant.
- Chattanooga Coca-Cola Enters Partnership With Hamilton County Schools Future Ready Institutes
- Coca-Cola UNITED Announces 2022 Crawford Johnson III and Walker Johnson Jones Scholarship Winners
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation Awards 7 $20K Scholarships to Graduating Seniors in UNITED Footprint
- Coca-Cola UNITED Hosts Restoration Academy’s Cultivating Hope Atlanta Experience
- Coca-Cola UNITED Partners with Live HealthSmart Alabama Initiative
- Coca-Cola UNITED Signs On as Alabama PALS Spring Clean Up Title Sponsor
- SRTC Receives $200K Grant from Coca-Cola UNITED and Rural Development Partners