At Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, serving our communities is one of our core priorities. We consider our local communities – along with our associates, customers and consumers – a part of our Coca-Cola UNITED family.
For more than a century, we have proudly supported hundreds of civic and charitable organizations that have helped to positively impact the lives of their citizens. We believe that our business can only prosper if the communities where we live, work and serve are strong and vibrant.
- Message to our UNITED associates after Hurricane Michael
- Purse and Passion Luncheon
- Alabama PALS Teams Up with Coca-Cola UNITED for a Cleaner Cahaba
- Macon Coca-Cola Fundraiser Helps Crawford County High School
- Savannah Coca-Cola Donates Van for Mobile Museum
- Share A Coke in the North Metro Community
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation awards 2018 Crawford Johnson III Most Inspirational Scholar