At Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, serving our communities is one of our core priorities. We consider our local communities – along with our associates, customers and consumers – a part of our Coca-Cola UNITED family.
For more than a century, we have proudly supported hundreds of civic and charitable organizations that have helped to positively impact the lives of their citizens. We believe that our business can only prosper if the communities where we live, work and serve are strong and vibrant.
- Coca-Cola UNITED Partners with PALS for Environmental Spring Cleanup and Recycling Initiative
- Coca-Cola Foundation Awards Grant Supporting Programs Aimed at Black Male Recruitment and Retention at Xavier University
- Niceville High School Pole Vaulters Wins $10,000 in the Powerade Power Your School competition!
- Coca-Cola Hosts Showcase for Business Students at the University of West Georgia
- Coca-Cola UNITED’s Pam Cook Serves as Panelist at Talladega College Leadership Workshop
- Coca-Cola’s Helen Smith Price Honored with Highest Honor at Annual Choose Success Awards for ‘Communities in Schools’
- Coca-Cola UNITED Celebrates the Alabama Bicentennial