At Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, serving our communities is one of our core priorities. We consider our local communities – along with our associates, customers and consumers – a part of our Coca-Cola UNITED family.
For more than a century, we have proudly supported hundreds of civic and charitable organizations that have helped to positively impact the lives of their citizens. We believe that our business can only prosper if the communities where we live, work and serve are strong and vibrant.
- Coca-Cola UNITED Partners with Live HealthSmart Alabama Initiative
- SRTC Receives $200K Grant from Coca-Cola UNITED and Rural Development Partners
- Birmingham-Area Coca-Cola Scholar Gets Surprise Visit
- Coca-Cola UNITED Signs On as Alabama PALS Spring Clean Up Title Sponsor
- 2021 Crawford Johnson III and Walker Johnson Jones Scholarship Winners Announced
- Birmingham Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Sponsors ‘Litter Gitter’
- Investing in Our Communities: Panama City