At Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, serving our communities is one of our core priorities. We consider our local communities – along with our associates, customers and consumers – a part of our Coca-Cola UNITED family.
For more than a century, we have proudly supported hundreds of civic and charitable organizations that have helped to positively impact the lives of their citizens. We believe that our business can only prosper if the communities where we live, work and serve are strong and vibrant.
- Birmingham Education Foundation Career Day
- Coca-Cola Foundation Awards Grant Supporting Programs Aimed at Black Male Recruitment and Retention at Xavier University
- Helen Zenobia Willis shares, “You are fulfilling your promise…”
- Coca-Cola UNITED’s Annual ‘Pay It Forward’ Internship Opportunity
- Pamela Cook Named Director of Multicultural Marketing and Community Affairs
- Don’t miss it! Bicentennial Bash, March 30th, Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Coca-Cola UNITED Celebrates the Alabama Bicentennial