At Coca-Cola Bottling Company UNITED, serving our communities is one of our core priorities. We consider our local communities – along with our associates, customers and consumers – a part of our Coca-Cola UNITED family.
For more than a century, we have proudly supported hundreds of civic and charitable organizations that have helped to positively impact the lives of their citizens. We believe that our business can only prosper if the communities where we live, work and serve are strong and vibrant.
- Mobile Coca-Cola Donates to Feeding the Gulf Coast Food Drive
- Coca-Cola UNITED Awards Alabama PALS Scholarship to Gadsden State
- Panama City Coca-Cola Graduates First Community Ambassadors Class
- POWERADE® ‘Power Your School’ Winners Announced
- $250K Gift from Coca-Cola UNITED Will Help Live HealthSmart Alabama Launch Community Leadership Academies in Underserved Communities
- Coca-Cola UNITED Donates Trucks to Help ACCS Train More Drivers
- Calera Main Street Unveils Restored Coca-Cola Mural