LafayetteHistory

In January 1933, Lafayette Coca-Cola was located on the corner of Johnson and Jefferson Street (formerly known as Oak Street) where Coca-Cola products for the area were warehoused.  The facility was leased for $20 a month. The product was transported from the Lake Charles and Jennings production plants.  In 1936, we relocated to the corner of University and Cameron Street until moving to the current facility on Eraste Landry Road in the early 1970s.

Baton Rouge Coca-Cola Bottling Company serves as the main office for the Gulf Coast Region of Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, Inc., headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama.  The Gulf Coast Region, consisting of 6 Coca-Cola Sales and Distribution Centers, currently employs 1,100 + associates serving 23 parishes in Louisiana and 14 counties in Mississippi.  In Louisiana, those divisions are Baton Rouge, Lake Charles and Lafayette.  In Mississippi divisions include Gulfport, McComb, and Hattiesburg.

Lafayette Coca-Cola and the 200+ employees are proud of our commitment to our consumers and customers and our continued support of many civic and charitable organizations serving our communities.