McRae Coca-Cola Bottling Company, founded in 1905 by Frank Thaxton, is the oldest continuous industry in Telfair County, Georgia.
McRae Coca-Cola’ first location was on Second Avenue in the building now occupied by Warnock Law Firm. In 1911, the company moved to Helena, Ga. to take advantage of the Southern and Seaboard Railroad system for the distribution of Coca-Cola products to surrounding areas.
As more roads were built and better transportation became available, the company moved in 1961 to it’s current location on the McRae-Dublin Highway distributing refreshing Coca-Cola products to 10 counties in Georgia.
McRae Coca-Cola and it’s 40 + employees are proud of our continued support of the many civic and charitable organizations serving our communities.